We’re searching for an exceptional Management Assistant to support the CEO and ELT in this dynamic company. Put your management degree to good use!
In this role you will be working closely with the busy CEO and Executive Leadership Team of a highly respected, dynamic and successful commercial property development company based on the North Shore.
This crucial role is a permanent, full time position, and is office based.
Our ideal candidate may have attained a Management or similar Degree and have gained 2 – 3 years’ work experience in the commercial sector. You will be working in a fast paced environment with a team of dynamic and successful executives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain the CEO and Executive Leadership Team's schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences, and events
- Attend Board and ELT meetings – Board papers, agenda, minutes, action items
- Manage a small administration team
- Act as the primary point of contact between the CEO, Senior Leadership Team, and internal/external stakeholders
- Coordinate and prioritize incoming requests, emails, and phone calls, ensuring timely responses
Skill and experience requirements:
- Management degree (preferred) with 2 – 3 years’ experience in commercial / management support role
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and schedules
- Attractive salary
- Full time permanent role
- Office based role in modern attractive offices
- Work with a highly motivated team
- Fast paced environment
- Great team culture
This role may be ideal for a gradate in Management or similar to build a management career, as this role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with top-level executives, contribute to strategic decision-making, and play a vital role in this dynamic and successful business.
If you are a dedicated professional with exceptional organizational skills and a passion for supporting senior leadership, we invite you to APPLY for this position. Please submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
You MUST be entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Apply for this vacancy