Your People is looking for job seekers with relevant experience in Mental Health Support work, to cover temporary assignments of at least three (3) months, initially for rostered shifts. This role starts as soon as possible.
We are looking for people who can build empathetic and supportive relationships, to empower people living with Mental Health issues.
Title: Mental Health Support Worker Temp
- Community-based role
- Provide Mental Health support in the community
- Available shifts: 7:00am-3:30pm or 2:30pm-11:00pm
This is a great opportunity to connect with the community and make a real impact on the lives of community-based Mental Health patients and their whanau/families.
- Competitive remuneration
- Long-term employment opportunity (potentially)
- Make a meaningful difference for Mental Health patients – job satisfaction guaranteed
- Connect with families/whanau in the community setting
- Ideally you will hold a New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing - Social and Community Services Level 4 or similar.
- Employer is willing to train the right candidates.
- Relevant experience of providing Mental Health support in the community - highly desirable.
- An ability to connect with people from all walks of life and to effectively manage a wide range of situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team – keeps to scheduled timelines.
- Compassionate, empathetic and client-centred approach to supporting MH patients.
If you are a compassionate and experienced Mental Health Community Care worker with some time available for a temporary assignment and potential for further shifts? If you have the right skill-set and you have an interest in working in this field, we'd be keen to talk with you now!
Are you ready for a new assignment in the Mental Health support space? This is an opportunity to grow your community connection and really make a difference in your community!
$25-$28.75 gross per hour.
APPLY now and start making a difference today!
To apply, please upload your CV and brief cover letter. Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo background and verification checks.
To discuss this opportunity contact Leanne at Your People Recruitment on Ph. .
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply for this vacancy