We are searching for an experienced Mortgage Broker to join a highly regarded, successful and dynamic Broking firm that has been operating for nearly 20 years, based in Dunedin’s CBD.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, talented and experienced Mortgage Broker due to the sustained growth of their business. You will be assisting a wide range of customers and therefore be dealing with a great variety of lending needs.
- Interview prospective customers
- Determine customer lending needs
- Identify strategies that will deliver the best lending outcomes for the customer
- Prepare client applications as per New Zealand Banking guidelines and Responsible Lending Code
- Obtain approval from the banks and negotiate best possible terms and conditions
- Maintain long-term & effective relationship with customers & lending institutions
- Some after-hours work is required
- Previous lending experience in a mortgage advisory practice or financial organisation will be preferred.
- Qualified / registered financial advisor or well on the way to complete the National Certificate in Financial Services – Financial Advice (Level 5)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service ethos
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft products.
- NZ Banking or Registered Financial Advisor experience preferred
- Able to meet customers outside normal business
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Generous commission
- Excellent career growth potential
This is a fantastic opportunity - so if you tick the boxes, APPLY NOW by clicking the APPLY button.
All applications treated in strictest confidence.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy