We are assisting Gilmour Motors Suzuki to appoint a Customer service / administration **superstar** who can juggle multiple balls, think on their feet and still have a smile on their face!
- Administration / Customer service *superstar* required for key role
- Highly respected motor vehicle dealership
- Fast paced, friendly environment in a great CBD location with easy parking
Gilmour Motors Suzuki is a highly respected, locally owned and operated motor vehicle franchise dealership, who is seeking a well presented, highly efficient administration **superstar** for a permanent, full time role. You will be surrounded by a highly motivated, successful team who provide outstanding service to their customers.
This is a full time role – Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
The primary role will include:
- Greeting the wonderful customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments / scheduling workshop bookings
- Preparing customer invoices
- Ordering parts
- Receipting inwards goods and matching purchase orders
- Processing warranty claim
- Accounts Payable
Preference will be given to applicants with administration experience in the automotive industry.
As this is a fast paced, key role for the business, this role will appeal to a person who is
- Highly organised
- Customer service personified
- Able to deal with multiple interruptions
- A ‘numbers’ person with strong attention to detail
- Able to learn fast, and retain information
- Able to demonstrate strong, proven, accounts experience
- A willing and supportive team member
- Able to jump in and do what need to be done – grooming cars if need be? – no problem
To APPLY, please attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
As part of the recruitment process, computer skills-based assessments will be required. Successful applicants may be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment drug screen, and a Ministry of Justice report.
Apply for this vacancy