Great opportunity for an office administrator in a progressive mid-sized business. To be successful in this role, you will ideally have at least three to five years’ experience in a similar role.
• Full time, permanent role
• Great team and modern office environment
• Expanding company with good prospects
Responsibilities & duties include:
• Preparing invoices, tracking and following up on payments
• A/P and A/R and following up overdue debtors
• Account reconciliations
• Job allocation
• Telephone answering and reception duties
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be an experienced accounts administrator with strong financial acumen (3-5 years)
• Strong Excel spreadsheeting skills
• Be self-motivated, extremely organised and able to multi-task
• Have a highly professional approach to their work with good attendance and presentation
HOURS OF WORK:
The hours of work are 8.00am-5pm Monday-Friday.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process
Apply for this vacancy