New job for the new year? Join a small, cohesive team achieving great results – Order stock, schedule jobs, organise dispatch, invoicing & more!
- Full time role with some flexibility
- Excellent pay rate
- Small supportive team environment
We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator for a small but busy manufacturing / trade based office to hit the ground running. This office based role is full time (35 hours + with some flexibility) and you’ll be working in a small, friendly and cohesive team. This role is to commence early in the new year.
- Keying orders into system
- Ordering materials
- Organising delivery
- Invoicing customers
- Assisting with pricing and quoting
- Dealing with enquiries
- Relevant administration experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good phone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Attractive remuneration
- Supportive team environment
- Plenty of variety
- Respectful and supportive management
- Well established and respected business
If you tick the boxes, please - click the button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
Some computer competency testing will be required as part of the recruitment process.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy