Banking, Debtors, Creditors, general administration, reconciliations, H&S Administration, ensure the office is running smoothly!
Full-time, permanent role – Monday to Friday hours
Respectful and supportive, well-established team who like to have fun!
We are looking for an experienced accounts administrator to take charge of the office functions of this successful business that manufactures products for the construction industry.
This is a full-time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary and regular full-time (Monday to Friday) hours
- Well-established, locally owned and operated business
- Respectful and supportive, well-established team who like to have fun!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily banking and reconciliations
- Processing and reconciling debtor and creditor invoices
- Loading new jobs, creating new files and updating production log
- Processing returns and maintaining warranty records
- Collating payroll
- Monitoring, purchasing and refilling tea room & office consumables
- Assist Operations Manager with H & S Administration
- Liaising with subcontractors to ensure job completion and invoicing
Skills and experience
- Sound office administration experience (debtors, creditors, job costing, reconciliations etc)
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software (e.g. MYOB, Xero)
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
If this sounds like your next career move and you would like to start 2024 off with a bang, APPLY now!
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Apply for this vacancy