If you are an experienced Office Manager, this might be just what 2021 has in store for you!
- Full time permanent role
- Use your management skills
- Award winning business with a great culture
Our client is a long established business based in Dunedin City. We are now looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their busy team, as a result of an impending retirement.
About the role:
The Office Manager plays a key role for the smooth running of this locally owned and operated business and responsibilities include:
- Managing the office and administration functions
- Providing support to the MD and other leaders within the business
- Processing invoices, and managing outstanding debtors
- Reconciliations of debtors, bank and cash book
- Liaising with internal staff, suppliers and customers
About the person
- Strong communication skills with the ability to delegate and lead from the front to achieve desired results
- Be a real team player – and be prepared to get stuck in
- Ability to embrace new technology and implement pending new systems
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Experience in an office management and / or PA role
- Sound office administration experience (debtors, creditors, job costing, reconciliations etc)
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems
- Xero experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
What are the benefits?
- Join a great locally owned and operated company
- Excellent remuneration package
- Work for a well-established, stable company
APPLY today by attaching your CV and brief cover letter if you are ready to take your career to new heights.
Note: You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. Ministry of Justice criminal record and credit checking will be required for short-listed candidates.
Apply for this vacancy