If you have strong customer service skills, can problem solve and think on your feet while working independently read on. • Casual on-call shifts to fit your lifestyle or situation • Utilise your customer service and operational skills in the retail space • Retire early and keep earning, supplement the family income or top up your student kitty
As Casual on-call Retail Operations Assistant, you will be putting your customer service skills to use in a busy established complex, assisting tenants and customers, generally during the late afternoon and evening hours. This role involves everything from contractor, customer and tenant liaison, to health and safety, security, cleaning and more. Shifts include some weekend work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning and Security
- Emergency and Crisis Management
- Contractor, Customer and Tenant Liaison
- Other duties as required
- Has the ability to adhere to standards and procedures
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is presentable, professional and respects confidentiality
- Is capable of multi-tasking and can prioritise
- Is resilient and able to work under pressure
- Is proactive, can problem solve and think independently
- Is flexible and accommodating
How to apply:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking APPLY for this vacancy.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and check will be required.
If you are interested in discussing this role, please contact Leanne Gardner as soon as possible for a confidential discussion on M. 027 713 7001
Apply for this vacancy