• Excellent fixed-term payroll opportunity within an interesting corporate organisation • Enhance your payroll experience - payroll of approximately 600 • Located in Central Dunedin If you have experience in the payroll space, we want to hear from you now for this fixed-term opportunity.
If you have experience in the payroll space, we want to hear from you now for this fixed-term opportunity.
Our corporate client requires a payroll administrator to start soon as possible. If you are available until the end of 2021 and you are a quick learner who picks up systems and processes easily, please apply. Knowledge of New Zealand payroll and employment legislation including Holidays Act would be viewed favourably.
Our client uses a large payroll system, so experience with large payroll systems would be advantageous. There is potential for a new payroll system to be put in place in the near future.
Responsibilities and duties include
· Transferring data from HR system to Payroll
· Processing timesheets and payroll
· Updating and maintaining records, reconciling data
· Use of payroll and other software e.g. MS Excel
· Other payroll-related duties
Skills, experience and attributes
· Payroll experience including knowledge of relevant legislation (desirable)
· Capable with technology and relevant computer software
· Excellent attention to detail
· Has a sound work ethic and is reliable
· Interpersonal skills – relates well to others
How to apply
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please give us a call on 03 471-7000.
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy