• Upmarket office in Dunedin’s Warehouse Precinct • Professional team with strong performance values • Great workplace culture
We are looking for a talented EA for this permanent full-time role that supports the Senior Partner in a professional practice.
Are you ready for your next career step? If you thrive on a fast-paced environment and being a key player in the smooth running of a professional team …. then this may be your dream job!
We are seeking a highly talented and capable EA to support the Senior Partner in one of Dunedin’s upcoming and market leading professional services organisations. You will have the opportunity to use your excellent organisational skills and initiative to support the Senior Partner along with other Partners within the practice.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Senior Partner’s emails, phone calls and correspondence
- Managing diaries and ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings and travel
- Updating client meeting notes and allocating action items to relevant staff
- Assisting with workflow planning and workflow scheduling
- Assisting with meeting agendas, minutes and presentations
- Formatting and finalising reports
- Supporting other Partners
- Being a valued member of the Senior Management Team
- Have 5 years+ proven experience in a similar role at senior / executive level
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and professionalism
- Demonstrate initiative, work prioritisation and be able to work under pressure
- Be experienced in supporting leadership in a professional services environment
- Be proficient with using MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Set your own high standards of presentation, have a great work ethic, and be a stickler for attention to detail
- Grow your career and be part of a dynamic professional practice
- Receive two additional annual leave days each year
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration that reflects the seniority of the role
Click the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy