Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator to North Shore based commercial property development company.
Your People Recruitment have partnered with a leading commercial property development company to recruit an experienced Project Administrator to join their North Shore based Property Development team for this permanent, full-time role.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the administrative function of a multi-faceted commercial property development business
- Prepare, plan and organise all administration functions of commercial property developments
- Assist Development Managers and Development Coordinators in day to day administration and planning
- Liaise with Design Consultants, councils, Main Contractors and site teams
- Proofing reports and submissions to internal and external stakeholders
- Create registers and records of document status and control
- Assist with the development of a Process Documentation Management and Audit System to ensure processes are consistent across all developments
- Reception duties as required
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience as Project Administrator preferably in commercial property development sector
- Strong organisational skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills and keyboard accuracy
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite including PowerPoint
- High level of interpersonal communication skills and a real team player
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a positive approach to work.
- Attractive remuneration
- Permanent, full-time role
- Modern offices based in Albany
- Good career development prospects
- Highly motivated and successful team and colleagues
- Work with great people in a successful company
Click the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy