Manage multiple plumbing projects from inception to completion in this rewarding role for this large Dunedin based, high profile plumbing company.
- Manage a wide variety of plumbing projects
- Work closely with the plumbing team
- Be well rewarded with a highly competitive package to do a satisfying role
In this key role, you will be responsible for managing multiple plumbing projects from inception to completion - pricing and tendering, preparing work programs, and managing the jobs (people and materials) to ensure that the jobs are delivered on time and to a high quality standard. The projects vary in scope from straightforward short duration projects to complex longer term projects.
- Ensure job estimating and quoting are accurate and on time
- Meet with clients, main contractors, and relevant sub-contractors
- Review and manage contract documentation, financials, budgets etc
- Oversee the plumbing and drainage teams
- Strong Project Management experience in New Zealand plumbing sector
- Well-developed knowledge of relevant plumbing regulations and standards
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Sound plumbing and drainage experience
- Plumbing and drainage registration (preferred)
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Private use company vehicle
- Phone and iPad
- Relocation assistance
- Career opportunity with a highly successful business
Click the APPLY BUTTON and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy