Are you an experienced Project Manager / Senior Project Manager able to manage significant commercial construction projects for leading commercial construction company?
- Manage high profile new commercial vertical build projects
- Well established, cutting-edge commercial construction company
- New role due to continued growth
Your People Recruitment are searching an experienced Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to join a leading specialist Commercial Construction company in a newly created role due to ongoing, unprecedented growth.
The person we are searching for will have experience as a Project Manager in the vertical construction space, who will be able to hit the ground running to manage specific commercial construction development projects which are often multi-level constructions and fit-outs. The initial project will be a multi story hotel complex in the CBD - a substantial project!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage commercial construction projects
- New multi story hotel development
- Lead and manage the project planning process, manage scope of the project, mitigate risks, work closely with site managers, and other stakeholders on the construction project
- Set up and maintain comprehensive risk management regimes to cover all commercial and operational areas
- Implement quality assurance procedures
- Attain milestones and deadlines
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong experience and background in Construction Management
- Proven successful project management on projects to the value of $20M - $30M+.
- Proven experience in managing client stakeholder relationships
- Financial acumen to ensure projects run within budgetary constraints
- Previous experience using project management software
- Effective and professional communication skills, great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Energetic, professional and self-motivated with a positive approach to work
- Market leading salary and benefits package based on skills and experience
- Great career opportunity to be part of a progressive and innovative commercial construction company
- Use leading edge project management software
- Solid confirmed project pipeline with stable Clients
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
Click the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy