• Excellent high-level Project Management opportunity in the Construction space • Work for a progressive company with a clear vision and strong leadership • Ready for a change of lifestyle? Relocate to Dunedin! If you have strong large-scale Project Management skills in the construction space we want to talk to you!
The company –
The company is a privately owned South Island-based company with offices in multiple locations. Their Dunedin operation is on a focussed growth curve including diversification into new areas of the construction industry. They are going from strength-to-strength and the outlook is very exciting.
The role –
If you have strong large-scale Project Management skills in the construction space we want to talk to you! We are looking for a dedicated Project Management professional for a large scale PM role.
You will be working across multiple projects in the Construction, Demolition or Civil construction space, delivering projects safely and on time, while supporting the Senior Project Manager.
To be successful in this role you will be driven with a high level of commitment to the organisation, the role and the industry. You will have a strong focus on quality and profitability. You will also have excellent relationship management skills, building and maintaining effective working relationships.
In this role you will be leading a team of highly trained and experienced industry professionals. Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills are essential to your success.
Skills and experience -
- A qualification in a relevant field such as Project Management, Construction or Civil and a minimum of 5 years’ PM experience.
- Proven Leadership and organisational skills
- Practical experience with PM software, MS Office applications and other relevant technology
- Technical expertise, able to understand, design, develop and improve processes
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills, works in well with clients and the team
- Experience with understanding and developing construction and contracting documentation including SSSPs and ARCPs
The person –
- Adaptable, diligent and resilient problem-solver
- Energetic, driven and committed individual
- Professional - has high standards, personally and professionally
- Great attention to detail
- Delivers exceptional customer service, follows up and maintains relationships
- Willing and capable of learning relevant industry-specific knowledge
- Works collaboratively with clients and the wider team
Let's talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV.
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step. To discuss phone Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
The small print -
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete background checks including a Ministry of Justice check. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role and it is essential to hold a current clean drivers’ license. Drug and alcohol testing may apply.
Apply for this vacancy