We’re looking for a property management professional to join our client’s busy Dunedin team. They’re dedicated, hard-working and passionate about giving their tenants and landlords exceptional service.
- Experienced property manager?
- Full time, permanent role based in beautiful Dunedin
- Work with a great team
Our clients really care about their landlords and tenants, and they’re looking for the right addition to their team. If you’re the person our client is looking for, we want to hear from you today.
Key attributes we are seeking:
- Experience in the property management industry
- Great people skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Always follow through and follow up
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation
- High standard of personal presentation
- Good at working under pressure. This is a demanding role, so our client needs someone who is resilient and can multi task
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Experience using Palace software would be advantageous
- Happy to work as part of a high performing team
- Clean NZ drivers license
What’s in it for you?
Our client can offer you:
- A competitive salary,
- A great team environment,
- Full time, permanent role
- The opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced industry
If this opportunity sounds like just what you've been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to a third party. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
The small print:
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete: a Ministry of Justice check, a credit check, and an alphanumeric data entry test. You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy