• A number of Full-time, permanent opportunities within the Residential Construction area • Job security – ongoing work lined up with market-rate remuneration • Join a high-performing team with a fun company culture We have a number of clients looking to recruit a LBP to work within the Residential or Commercial Construction areas to start as soon as possible.
We have a number of clients looking to recruit Licenced Building Practitioners (LBP) to work within the Residential & Commercial Construction areas to join their experienced teams. Work includes new builds and renovations/extensions e.g. new bathrooms, new kitchens and decks. These roles are based in Dunedin.
Focussed on delivering exceptional quality and value to exceed their customer’s expectations, our client's are looking to recruit candidates with a high standard of workmanship who shares their values.
The successful candidates must be versatile and be able to carry out all aspects of building work. You will be experienced with new construction and major renovations and you will be an efficient worker who takes pride in their work.
Consideration may be given to candidates with relevant experience but who is not an LBP.
To be successful in this role you:
- Will be a qualified and experienced carpenter (LBP preferred)
- Hold Site Safe certification (ideally)
- Have the ability to work to exacting standards to ensure top class workmanship is delivered
- Possess the usual PPE and have your own set of trade tools
- Have a solid understanding of building regulations
- Hold a clean Full (NZ) Driver’s license
- Will be an efficient and personable employee who works well in a team
- Value client satisfaction, meeting deadlines and delivering excellent outcomes
HOURS OF WORK:
Full-time permanent role, generally Monday-Friday within usual trade hours from 7.00am.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re one of the people we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for these roles.
Please note: A Ministry of Justice check will be required as part of the recruitment process.
Apply for this vacancy