• Commercial construction focus, large-scale vertical projects • Excellent workplace culture in a fabulous location – choose lifestyle! • Brilliant career opportunity with a leading company We are searching for a successful QUANTITY SURVEYOR (3-5 years’ + experience) to join a progressive and highly successful commercial construction company, based in Queenstown. The successful applicant will be involved with a variety of interesting commercial and residential build projects.
About the role:
- Accurately cost plans and tender offers
- Prepare documentation including tender documents, contracts and variations
- Liaise with the team and externally re multiple projects e.g. local authorities
- Engage with subcontractors and maintain strong working relationships
- Cost control and approval of subcontractor claims - monitor costs against budgets
- Accountability of commercial and financial results for projects
Qualifications / skills:
- Tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in construction industry (3+ years desirable)
- Commercial construction experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A good understanding of New Zealand commercial contracts
- Excellent knowledge of New Zealand standards, local authority requirements etc.
- Financial and budgeting skills
- Full Driver’s Licence
- A full time permanent role in a stunning location – proximity to the great outdoors
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Huge variety of construction projects
- Excellent career prospects and a great workplace culture
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
APPLY by clicking the APPLY BUTTON, and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
To discuss contact Leanne Gardner – Phone 027 713 7001
Apply for this vacancy