Excellent opportunity for a Registered Electrician who is skilled in hospitality equipment to join a great team of electricians in Queenstown.
- Use your problem solving and fault finding skills every day
- Huge variety of work around the Queenstown district
- Excellent career prospects with a national company
We have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Electrician with experience in servicing hospitality equipment, to join a highly successful and expanding electrical servicing company in Queenstown. In this role, you will be attending to breakdown repairs, preventative maintenance and installations on a wide range of food service equipment for restaurants, cafes, hotels, hospitals, nursing and rest homes around the Queenstown area.
Our ideal candidate will have solid experience in repairing commercial kitchen equipment including: glass / dishwashers, combi ovens and general electrical appliances.
As you will be working with a diverse range of people, you will have strong communication and listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and a high standard of personal presentation.
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Full NZ Registration and current NZ Electrical Practicing Licence
- Experience repairing commercial kitchen equipment
- Excellent diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- On call roster every 6 weeks (for 7 days)
- Full Class 1 drivers’ licence
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Vehicle, phone, tablet
- Relocation assistance
- Generous overtime and on call payments
- On-going mentoring, training and development
- Huge career growth opportunities within the company
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a supportive company with a great team of people.
To APPLY for this role, please Click APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy