Your People Recruitment are seeking an exceptional registered electrician to join our client’s great team in beautiful Queenstown
- Top remuneration – Top company – Top team
- Work / life balance with all that Queenstown has to offer
- Excellent career prospects with a national company
We are searching for an exceptional Service Electrician to join a highly successful and expanding electrical servicing company in Queenstown. This is a varied role, so you will be undertaking general maintenance, installations and breakdowns across a diverse client base of restaurants, bars, commercial buildings, as well as residential around the Queenstown area.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong communication and customer service skills, along with good time management and organisational skills
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Full NZ Registration and current NZ Electrical Practicing Licence
- Experience with building repairs, small installations etc
- Able to work overtime if required
- On call roster every 6 weeks (for 7 days)
- Full Class 1 drivers’ licence
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Vehicle, phone, tablet
- Relocation assistance
- Generous overtime and on call payments
- On-going mentoring, training and development
- Huge career growth opportunities within the company
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a supportive company with a great team of people.
To APPLY for this role, please Click APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy