Manage Branch team. Oversee retail sales. Develop new business in farming, horticulture, viticulture and construction sectors. • Full-time permanent – regular working hours • Salary + vehicle + phone + laptop • Supportive company and team
Manager – Rural Supplies
This well-established rural supply company is seeking a manager to run their Cromwell Branch – Sales/Business Development focus along with managing the branch.
- Day-to-day management of the branch
- Oversee retail sales
- Develop new business for farming, horticulture, viticulture and construction sectors
- Background in rural supplies
- Proven sales experience
- Sales/rural product knowledge
- Would suit Customer Service Rep/Technical Field Rep (TFR) / 2IC
- Starting salary $70-80k
- Work vehicle provided + phone + laptop
- Training and Professional Development provided
- Great career opportunity into management role
How to apply:
To apply click the APPLY button and attach a CV and brief cover letter
Shortlisted applicants will undergo background checks, including a Ministry of Justice check.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered.
Recruitment Consultant – Leanne Gardner (Your People)
Apply for this vacancy