Looking for an experienced sales person or someone with a relevant background in heating, energy or trades. Strong Dunedin company undergoing huge growth. • Great earnings potential - uncapped commission • Excellent training and development opportunity • Work in an exciting industry
We are ideally looking for an experienced sales professional. If you do not have a sales background but you do have a heating, energy, or trades background and you are looking to move into a sales role, this background would be advantageous.
This exciting opportunity involves everything from sales in the field, customer service, preparing quotations and reporting/analysis, to managing enquiries, and the showroom.
Initial and ongoing training will be provided. Some travel is required, generally 1-2 nights per fortnight.
Your skills and experience:
- Previous sales or trades experience, ability to meet targets
- The ability to build and maintain key relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills – relates well to others, internal and external
- Retainer and Commission with uncapped earnings potential
- Full training provided
- Excellent team with a great culture
Let's talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, APPLY without delay with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality. For more information contact: Leanne Gardner 03 471 7000
The small print -
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. You will also require a full New Zealand driver’s license. Drug and alcohol testing may apply.
Apply for this vacancy