We are looking for a true sales professional. If you are looking for your next serious sales career role, we want to talk with you!
To be successful in this role you will be highly solutions-focussed and committed to the role and to the organisation. You enjoy adding value through your expert sales knowledge and experience and our client will invest in your product knowledge, so that you will be fully confident in your delivery.
This is an exciting and varied opportunity not to be missed!
Some travel is required, usually 1-2 nights out of town per fortnight.
Your skills and experience:
- Proven sales skills and experience
- Communication – well-developed written and numerical skills – articulates well
- Excellent interpersonal skills – builds and maintains networks and develops new business opportunities
- Works well in a team
- Retainer and Commission – great earnings potential plus work vehicle
- Excellent leadership and a cohesive team culture
- Full product and service training provided
Let's talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, APPLY without delay with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality. For more information contact: Leanne Gardner 027 713 7001
If this is not your ideal role, please register with Your People at www.yourpeople.co.nz as we have other roles that are in the pipeline!
The small print -
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a background checks including a Ministry of Justice check. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. You will also require a full New Zealand driver’s license. Drug and alcohol testing may apply.
Apply for this vacancy