Grab the family and move to ** Dunedin ** for this Senior CA Accountant role, so you can enjoy the city life without the big city stress!
- Ready to move to Dunedin for a great lifestyle choice
- Great mix clientele / work
- Great location / impressive offices / progressive practice
We have a terrific opportunity for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT who is looking for a career opportunity! Our client is a well-respected, progressive mid-sized chartered accountancy firm based in Dunedin, and they are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their busy practice.
This is a new role due to on-going growth. You will be dealing with a diverse range of clients – from SME’s, trusts and partnerships to large companies.
If you are seeking a role that offers:
- Leadership opportunities
- Varied work mix and client base
- Professional and supportive work environment
- Mentoring junior staff
- Work with a progressive firm that values the staff
- An excellent team culture
Our ideal applicant will be:
- CA qualified
- Experienced in a Chartered Accounting environment – ideally 5 years +
- A good communicator with an ability to provide professional advice to a wide range of clients
- A great team player with an ability to share knowledge with other team members
- Able to coach and mentor junior staff members
The salary is highly competitive and is commensurate with your experience. This role is based in Dunedin and offers a fantastic opportunity to build and develop your accounting career at a senior level.
Dunedin offers a great lifestyle choice – great city culture - no long commutes (more freedom!) – great for families with renowned schooling and tertiary education, and the great outdoors are all on the doorstep!
To APPLY for this exciting opportunity, please click APPLY and attach your CV & brief cover letter.
All applications treated in strict confidence
Apply for this vacancy