Here is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural CAD Technician to move up into a 2IC role.
- Small, dynamic friendly team
- Dunedin Based
- Brilliant opportunity to grow your career
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior CAD Technician to join a progressive and highly regarded Dunedin based company. The work is varied and interesting. This is a full time, permanent role for a Senior CAD Technician
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally 8 years' architectural draughting experience
- Solid experience using REVIT and/or Autocad
- Strong background in residential, light commercial and commercial projects
- Sound knowledge of the construction sector
- A good understanding of current building regulations
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
You will be rewarded with:
- An excellent career development opportunity
- Working on a wide variety of interesting projects
- Good team environment
- Very competitive pay rate
If this opportunity sounds like just what you've been looking for, APPLY today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always been contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
If this is not the perfect role for you, please register with us anyway as we have similar roles coming through all the time. We'd be really keen to talk to you about our opportunities.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy