This well established, highly respected Dunedin architectural draughting practice is continuing to thrive and grow, resulting in the need for a Senior Architectural Draughtsperson with 5 – 10 years’ experience to join the team.If
If you are ready to take your architecural draughting career to the next level read on....
This is a senior role - where you will be providing advice, meeting with clients, reviewing work completed by intermediate and junior staff to ensure that high standards of work are consistently being met. You will also be managing your own projects from start to finish.
The work involves producing working drawings and documentation for an interesting mix of commercial and residential projects that are on the go. Some of the larger projects include:
- Multi-story apartment blocks
- Multi-story commercial builds
- Complex archtectural residential builds
You will be managing your own projects and providing expertise to junior staff – so if you are looking for variety this role will be for you.
You will be using Revit and Autocad software for the architectural construction drawings and specifications.
We are seeking a professional with a background in residential and commercial projects who has:
- 5 – 10 years industry experience in architectural draughting
- Appropriate New Zealand draughting qualifications (preferred)
- Experience in producing high quality architectural drawings and specifications
- Proficient and knowledgeable in the use of Revit and Autocad
- Sound knowledge of New Zealand Building Code, Standards and building products and techniques
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with clients and consultants
- Ability and willingness review work and to mentor junior staff
- Very competitive remuneration
- Great team spirit with a ‘can-do culture’
- Varied and interesting work
- Solid pipeline of construction projects across New Zealand
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW by clicking the APPLY button and submit your CV and brief cover letter.
You MUST be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy