• An exciting window for an HR professional looking for a new challenge • Enjoy the relaxed Dunedin lifestyle and achieve work/life balance • Work in a large organisation with professional development opportunities If you are an experienced generalist Senior HR Advisor looking for a new opportunity, or maybe you have just returned from abroad, we would like to talk with you.
If you are an experienced generalist Senior HR Advisor looking for a new opportunity, or maybe you have just returned from abroad, we would like to talk with you.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for planning and supporting people and culture activities e.g. involvement with annual performance appraisals and remuneration, sourcing talent and succession planning.
You will also be involved in operational assignments, liaising with and advising department managers around performance management and disciplinary action. In addition you will be developing and running strategic initiatives to support organisational workforce needs, which may include Employment Relations and Learning and Development aspects.
The focus of this role will be to:
- Lead and support people and culture activities including strategic initiatives to meet the
needs of the organisation - source and manage talent resources
- Work with line management/stakeholders in an advisory capacity, providing leadership, mentoring and coaching – demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Facilitate the delivery of salary and performance review processes including benchmarking
- Pro-actively provides recommendations and HR solutions and monitors progress
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification and at least 5 years’ PQE
- Generalist HR background and knowledge and experience with contemporary HR practices
(leadership experience is an advantage)
- Strong self-management skills – plans, organises and meets deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to effectively lead and influence others
- Works effectively in a team environment
What’s on Offer?
- An excellent opportunity for career advancement and development in the HR space
- Monday-Friday working week in a great little city for work/life balance
- Competitive remuneration
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy