We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead large commercial (vertical) construction projects for this top class main contractor.
- Large commercial projects
- Significant pipeline of confirmed future work
- Successful company with strong culture
We are seeking a talented and experienced SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER to take a lead role to manage large scale commercial projects. Our client is a well-established and well respected main contractor, who has major commercial projects underway currently and more confirmed large projects due to commence shortly.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Managing large site-based teams
- Managing schedules and programming
- Ensuring projects delivered on time within budget
- Ensuring main contractor reporting requirements are met
- Leading sub-contractor tendering processes
- Managing consultant engagement packages
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are achieved
Our ideal candidate will have
- Proven ability to deliver large scale, complex construction projects ($150M +)
- Prior project management experience with New Zealand Tier 1 /2 contractor
- High level of communication and negotiation skills
- Strong collaborative staff management skills and ability to develop staff
- Salary package circa $250,000 (skills and experience dependant)
- Well established company with a professional construction team
- Strong pipeline of committed future work
- A company that values and rewards staff
- North Shore based
If you tick the boxes please Click the APPLY BUTTON and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy