Incredible opportunity here for a Senior Project Manager / Project Director to use their skills and experience to manage multiple large-scale vertical commercial projects. North Shore based
Your People Recruitment have partnered with a leading specialist Commercial Construction company to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager / Project Director to join for their Albany based team.
- Large, high profile and challenging commercial new vertical build projects
- Fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding role with a cutting-edge company
- North Shore location
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage large scale commercial projects
- To deliver best practice project management on large-scale and / or multiple smaller scale client projects
- Lead the project planning process, manage scope of projects and mitigate risks
- Ensure collaboration and buy-in with all project stakeholders
- Set up and maintain comprehensive risk management regimes to cover all commercial and operational areas
- Implement quality assurance procedures
- Ensure project management team is resourced appropriately
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong experience and background in Construction Management
- Proven successful project management on large scale projects to the value of $300M+.
- Proven experience in managing client stakeholder relationships
- Financial acumen to ensure projects run within budgetary constraints
- Experienced in managing and supporting bids across the business including allocation
- Previous experience using project management software – our client uses Procore
- Effective and professional communication skills, great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Energetic, professional and self-motivated with a positive approach to work
- This is an incredible career opportunity to be part of a progressive and innovative commercial construction company
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Use leading edge project management software – Pro-core
- Solid confirmed project pipeline with stable Clients
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
Click the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy