This is an excellent part-time, fixed-term opportunity in a large fast-paced corporate organisation.
- Part-time opportunity expected to run until the end of March 2023 - starts asap
- Maintain your skills - able to work during school hours
- Gain experience in a large corporate environment to boost your CV!
If you are confident that you can hit the ground running as a Service Support Administrator in this fixed-term role and you are available until the end of March 2023 we would like to talk with you NOW!
This role is for 24 hours per week, and the exact hours can be negotiated.
To be successful in this role you will be confident with using MS Excel software, It is essential to have great interpersonal and communication skills as the role involves liaising with multiple internal services and external suppliers.
- Sound knowledge of computer software programmes e.g. MS Office
- Contract database administration – great organisational skills, attention to detail, able to multi-task
- Financial includes –Invoicing, reconciliations, raising PO, budget tracking and basic data analysis (using Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well within a team
$25 per hour
Lets talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV or phone Leanne Gardner on 03 471 7000 to discuss. All application are assured 100% confidentiality.
We look forward to assisting you with you next career step.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice and computer competency checks. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy