Incredible career opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to lead the day to day Commercial Construction projects for an innovative company based in Auckland.
Your People Recruitment have partnered with a leading Commercial Construction specialist company to source a Site Manager with significant experience (either horizontal or vertical) for their Auckland operation. You will be managing construction sites mainly in the CBD and the North Shore.
- Work with an industry leading, highly qualified and passionate team
- Commercial projects with strong pipeline of work
- Competitive salary package and career prospects
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Interpret plans and specifications and supervise construction of projects
- Plan and manage day to day construction operations ensuring that assigned projects are completed to required standards
- Ensure projects are completed and delivered in accordance with specifications and within established financial budget
- Plan labour, materials and sub-contractor inputs and liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Ensure worksites meet health and safety standards and keep people safe
Skills & Attributes:
- Qualification in Construction Management and/or trade background
- Extensive experience in construction management with large scale commercial projects
- Horizontal or vertical background
- Strong technical and project planning skills
- Understand profitability issues associated with project/understand construction cost plans.
- The ability to produce programmes and management of programme.
- Customer focused and committed to providing a high quality of service.
- Effective and professional communicator
- Effective time management skills and able to prioritise work to meets deadlines.
- Computer skills and keyboard accuracy.
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a positive approach to work.
- Excellent remuneration package including vehicle
- On-going training and development
- Highly motivated and successful team and colleagues
- Work with a very successful company with extensive confirmed pipeline of projects
Click the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy