• Work for an award-winning Landscaper with huge South Island experience • Work on interesting and varied projects and learn the landscaping industry • Free up your weekends in this Monday-Friday role If you are ready for a new and interesting Skilled Labourer role with a top landscaping company, contact Your People to discuss.
In this role you will be assisting on landscaping projects within a wide range of settings. You will provide exceptional support to the onsite Project Manager/Landscaper on projects such as paving, retaining walls, exposed concrete, pergolas and screens etc. The successful candidate will have a high level of initiative, will be capable of following instructions and will have excellent attention to detail.
The focus of this role will be to:
- Provide exceptional support to the onsite Project Manager/Landscaper
- Carry out Building/Construction work - good training and supervision
- Ensure excellent customer service when interacting with clients and other parties
- Assist with site set up for landscaping projects
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
Skills and Experience
- Experience in skilled labour – construction, landscaping or similar roles
- Works to a high standard ensuring excellent attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good relationships internal/external
- Must have a current clean drivers’ license.
What’s on Offer?
- A great career opportunity in the landscaping industry
- Monday-Friday working week for work/life balance
- An excellent workplace culture
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy