• Get your career started! • Entry-level opportunity for a mature and empathetic candidate • Development opportunity This is an entry-level opportunity, supporting the team to deliver exceptional customer service and support for families/whanau.
This is an entry-level opportunity in an interesting industry. This role is all about supporting the team to deliver exceptional customer service support for families/whanau at a difficult time.
In this role you will be doing everything from general admin. to family/whanau customer-care and more! This role would suit a candidate with a high-level of maturity and empathy. There will be an opportunity to look at the different aspects of a very interesting growth industry, so this could lead to a career role. A health science background would be an advantage but is not essential.
The focus of this role will be to:
- Provide general support to the team and customers
- Carry out administrative, computer-based tasks
- Ensure effective communications and liaise with third parties
- Carry out some back room clinical work under supervision
- Build and maintain relationships
Skills, experience and attributes
The successful candidate will be a highly organised person who meets deadlines and follows through and will be:
- Prioritises tasks and follows instructions well to support the team
- Highly customer-centric, providing excellent customer service and follow up
- An professional and empathetic manner - maintains professional boundaries
- Tech savvy and familiar with MS Office
- A great all-rounder with a can-do attitude
- Must have a current clean drivers’ license
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy