We're searching for an experienced New Zealand TRADE QUALIFIED CARPENTER for commercial maintenance work on the North Shore
You will be out and about looking after a number of commercial properties mainly on the North Shore, so a van will be provided. You will be working closely with the Property Management team to assess and prioritise work. There may be times when you are also required assist at various construction sites.
- Carpentry Trade qualification
- Strong experience in commercial concrete structures
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to complete finishing work to a high standard
- Provide own hand tools
- Clean drivers licence
- Professional, fun environment
- Attractive, competitive pay rate
- North Shore based
- New van supplied
If you have the qualifications and experience - and you are looking for an interesting job that is out and about – APPLY NOW by attaching your CV and brief cover letter.
Pre-employment checks including drug testing will be part of the recruitment process.
You MUST be entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy