Our client is recognised as being a leading engineering company in Dunedin and they’re looking for a top class welder/fabricator for a long term temporary assignment, which may become permanent.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced welder / fabricator
- Must have MIG welding experience
- TIG welding experience an advantage
- High quality stainless welding – a distinct advantage
- Light/medium fabrication background essential
Our client is offering you:
• Top wages
• Long term temporary assignment (likely to become permanent)
• Small, cohesive team environment
If you’re an experienced welder / fabricator looking for a great opportunity, please click the APPLY button and send us your CV and cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply for this vacancy