Our client has asked us to find a ** STAR** to join their busy engineering firm based in Oamaru.
- Oamaru based
- Work for a high profile company
- Use your engineering skills
We have two positions available –
- Welder or Fitter Welder (certified welder preferred)
We are looking for people who have worked in the engineering space – fabrication, fitting, welding or production welding or similar. While candidates with welding tickets are preferred, a person with good MIG welding skills will certainly be considered. For non-qualified engineers, the role may have a more production welding bias.
People with experience in engineering will be ideal for the Assembler role – to assemble components into the finished products.
Skills and experience:
- MIG welding experience
- Welding tickets 2980 (4711) an advantage
- Able to read from plans, mark out and fabricate
- Assembly work and assist with installation as necessary
Our client is offering you:
- Good wages and conditions
- Great team environment
- Great variety
If you’re a great all-rounder with good engineering / welding / fabrication experience looking for a great opportunity, please click the APPLY button and send us your CV and cover letter.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply for this vacancy