ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR - PART TIME
Dunedin, New Zealand | Part time, Permanent, Administration
Our client is searching for an experienced accounts administrator to do invoicing, reconciliations, costing etc in this part time role.
In this role you will be completing various administrative duties to keep the company running smoothly!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced administrator
- Have proven experience with Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Experience in reconciling creditor statements and debtor accounts
- Experience in checking pricing / margins / on-cost
- Be able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Have fast and accurate alpha-numeric keyboard skills
- Be experienced with computer based office systems
- Have a polite and friendly phone manner
- 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Some flexibility in working arrangements
- Varied and interesting work
- Supportive company that cares about its employees
- Great remuneration
How to apply
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note credit checking may be required.