ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR FULL TIME PERMANENT #2929
Dunedin, Otago | Full time, permanent
• Full time permanent employment • Gain experience in a large, complex organisation full of opportunities • A great balance of admin. and customer service functions
Our client is looking for their right fit admin. candidate, with a customer focus to process applications, maintain their database and manage accounts.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Managing customer account data
- Handling customer enquiries
- Processing applications
- Timely coordination e.g. with contractors
- Communications and follow ups
- Inter-team cooperation
The ideal candidate will be:
- A great communicator with excellent coordination skills
- Outstanding with attention to detail
- Excellent at prioritising tasks
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- A great team player
HOURS OF WORK:
Hours: 37.5 per week – 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday with half an hour for lunch.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)