ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK #1847
Dunedin | Full-time
We’re looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to fill this temporary role in a busy Dunedin office’s Accounts Team.
This is a temporary full-time role, working Monday – Friday between 8.30am-5.00pm.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent accounts payable experience within a high volume processing role
- Data-entry must be fast and accurate
- Good knowledge of reconciliations
- Monday-Friday hours
- Work for a leading, well-established and successful organisation
- Company offers opportunities for professional development
- A great team environment
How to apply
Does this sound like you? If you answer YES then click on the APPLY button and attach your CV and a brief covering letter, as we want to make an appointment to this role quickly.
If you wish to have a no-obligation chat about this role, call Leanne on (03) 471 7000.
Shortlisted candidates may have to complete an alphanumeric data entry assessment.
Please note that a ministry of Justice check and a credit checking will also be required.