ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (TEMPORARY)
Dunedin, Otago | Full-time, Permanent
We’re looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for this temporary role based in a busy Accounts Team.
This is a long-term temporary full-time role, working Monday – Friday.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in accounts payable in a busy office environment.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent accounts payable experience within a high volume processing role
- Fast and accurate data-entry skills
- Purchase order match
- Reconciliations and ability to resolve unmatched transactions
- Experience with Excel
- Liaising with suppliers and branches
- Monday - Friday hours
- Work for a leading, well-established and successful organisation
- Company offers opportunities for professional development
- A great team environment
How to apply
Does this sound like you? If you answer YES then click on the APPLY button and attach your CV and a brief covering letter, as we want to make an appointment to this role quickly.
Please note: Applications will only be accepted via Seek and our website www.yourpeople.co.nz
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete some of or all of the following: Ministry of Justice check, credit check, computer assessments.
We require all applicants to have eligibility to work in New Zealand.