ACCOUNTS PAYABLE TEMP #2932
Dunedin, Otago | Temp
We’re looking for an efficient and accurate person to work as a temporary accounts payable administrator in a busy accounts team.
- Temp role to pay for Christmas and maintain your skills
- Full time Monday – Friday
- Leading, well-established company
We’re looking for an efficient and accurate person to work as a temporary accounts payable administrator in a busy accounts team through until late December. Experience in accounts work is preferred, however, if you have what it takes to work at speed while maintaining accuracy, you will be considered for this role. This is a Monday – Friday role 8.30am-5.00pm starting as soon as possible.
The role involves working as one of a team, processing and reconciling accounts etc. Experience in accounts work is definitely preferred, however, if you have what it takes to work at speed while maintaining accuracy, you will be considered for this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Following organisational processes and policy
- Communication internal / external
- Processing accounts
- Data entry
- Provide information to IRD
The successful candidate will have a good work ethic and will be an outstanding team player. Are you resilient enough to handle high volumes of work? You will be fast and accurate at data entry and you will also be an effective communicator who can problem-solve.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have fast and accurate data entry skills
- Be an effective communicator
- Be resilient and have a good work ethic
- Preferably have experience in accounts processing
- Be experienced in providing exceptional customer service
- Be an outstanding team player
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.