ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR #2591
Dunedin, Otago | Temp
Experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator for a long term temporary assignment. Immediate start.
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator for a long term temporary assignment, who can hit the ground running.
This role is a full time role (8:00am - 5:00 - Monday to Friday), and is based in the Dunedin Support Centre for a large nation-wide organisation.
Our ideal candidate will have strong experience with Receivables - and have experience with:
- Importing various transaction files (EDI) including EFT Pos and Paymark
- Preparing invoices
- Assisting with monthly statement runs
- Allocating transactions to appropriate accounts
- Investigating and resolving unallocated payments
- Reconciling complex debtor accounts
- Reconciling some bank accounts
You will be working within small Receivables Team within the Dunedin Support Centre.
Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible - so don't delay - APPLY TODAY, by attaching your CV and brief cover letter.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.