ADMIN. SUPPORT (30 HOURS) JAN 2020 START #2890
Dunedin, Otago | Full time, permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to provide support within their busy administrative team. • Thirty hours per week Monday-Friday to fit your family/lifestyle • Varied admin. work in the interesting Early Childhood Education setting • Work in the suburbs for easy parking
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to provide support within their busy administrative team for 30 hours per week Monday-Friday. This is a broad administrative role which includes everything from shared reception cover to procurement, financials and payroll.
Responsibilities & duties include:
- Shared reception duties
- Data management (APT and ECE systems)
- Electronic file management
- Financials using Xero including AP/AR, debtors/creditors, follow ups, bank reconciliations etc.
- Payroll - Holidays Act, set ups, keying timesheets, pay runs, terminations, PAYE reporting and journals
- Preparation and distribution of documentation
- Developing and reviewing operational procedures
- General support for all teams and the Director including HR tasks, procurement, marketing and social media
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an efficient, professional and motivated experienced administrator
Be proficient with Microsoft Office suite and savvy with IT systems and programmes
(particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)\
- Deliver clear and concise communication (verbal and written)
- Have a knowledge of payroll processes and legislation including the Holidays Act
- Adheres to and promotes/incorporates Health & Safety into the work environment
- Be able to apply the requirements and spirit of the Treaty of Waitangi
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday-Friday 30 hours per week to be negotiated.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)