ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT (25 HOURS PER WEEK DEC/JAN START) #2927
Dunedin, Otago | Part time permanent
Our client is looking for an intermediate level administrator. • Twenty-five hours per week Monday-Friday to fit your family/lifestyle • Varied admin. work in the interesting Early Childhood Education setting • Work in the suburbs for easy parking
Our client is looking for an intermediate administrator to provide support within their busy administrative team for 25 hours per week Monday-Friday.
Our client is looking for an intermediate administrator to provide support within their busy administrative team for 25 hours per week Monday-Friday. This is a broad administrative role which includes everything from shared reception cover to procurement, financials and payroll.
Responsibilities & duties may include:
- Shared reception duties
- Data management (APT and ECE systems)
- Electronic file management
- Financials using Xero including AP/AR, debtors/creditors, follow ups, bank reconciliations etc.
- Payroll - Holidays Act, set ups, keying timesheets, pay runs, terminations, PAYE reporting and journals
- Preparation and distribution of documentation
- Developing and reviewing operational procedures
- General support for all teams and the Director including HR tasks, procurement, marketing and social media
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an efficient, professional and motivated experienced administrator
- Be proficient with IT systems and programmes (use Google Drive)
- Deliver clear and concise communication (verbal and written)
- Have a knowledge of payroll processes and legislation including the Holidays Act
- Adheres to and promotes/incorporates Health & Safety into the work environment
- Be able to apply the requirements and spirit of the Treaty of Waitangi
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday-Friday 25 hours per week, hours negotiable. Two roles available to total 55 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)