PART-TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR #1726
Dunedin | Part-time Admin
Experienced Office Administrator with excellent communication and customer service skills needed to join our client's team in Dunedin. This autonomous part-time role is 20 hours per week Monday – Friday.
We are seeking an experienced OFFICE ADMINISTATOR for a part time role (20 hours per week).
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in office work - particularly with accounts using MYOB or similar.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in the full range of office administration duties including MYOB, Debtors and Creditors
- Previous experience with payroll processing and a working knowledge of the relevant legislation
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal
- Great team player
- Reception duties
- Assisting clients by explaining product and service range
- All office administration and accounts work including Creditors, Debtors, Payroll etc
- Analysing trends and producing written reports
- Seeking and securing new funding
- Providing support to the field team
- Updating company website
- Assisting with coordination of conferences and seminars
- Helping out with other tasks as required
This role is sole charge and the duties are varied. Our client is offering a very competitive salary.
Hours of work are 10:00am - 2:00pm (Monday - Friday).
How to apply
If you are an experienced administrator looking for a part-time opportunity then don’t delay! Register your interest by applying with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete some of or all of the following: computer assessments, Ministry of Justice check, credit check.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.