ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSPERSON - #1997
Dunedin | Permanent
We are seeking an ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSPERSON with 5 or more years’ experience for our client's successful consultancy based in Dunedin.
This is a great opportunity for an ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSPERSON with 5 years' draughting experience to join a progressive, stable and highly regarded Dunedin based consultancy. This company is going from strength to strength with resulting increase in workload demanding the services of another draughtsperson who can hit the ground running. The work is varied and interesting.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally 5 years' draughting experience
- Solid experience using AutoCAD and/or REVIT
- Experience in residential, light commercial and commercial projects
- Sound knowledge of the construction sector
- A good understanding of current New Zealand building regulations
Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
You will be rewarded with:
- An excellent career development opportunity
- Working on a wide variety of interesting projects
- Running your own jobs
- Great, supportive team environment
Very competitive pay rate
If this opportunity sounds like just what you've been looking for, APPLY today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality.
If this isn't quite the role you are looking for, please get in touch as we have other similar roles coming up!
The small print:
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.