CNC MACHINIST (CABINETRY) #2328
Dunedin | Permanent
We are searching for an experienced CNC Machine Operator to join our client’s highly respected cabinetry manufacturing company based in Dunedin.
This is a permanent full time position.
You may already have a good background in:
- CNC Machine Operation - Flatbed machinery, or Point to Point.
- Beam Saw operation
- Vertical drilling machines
- Edge Banding experience
- Experience in (or willing to learn) furniture assembly, or you may also have experience in furniture flat-packing and/or kitchen installation.
The person we are seeking will have a desire to produce high quality products, and therefore will be able to work to a high standard.
Key attributes we are looking for include:
- High standard of workmanship
- Excellent customer service
- Able to work well in a high performing team
- Be reliable and punctual
This company is a respected leader in cabinetry in the lower South Island.
Excellent working conditions and a very competitive pay rate (depending on experience).
Don’t delay – opportunities like this don’t come along often so APPLY NOW by attaching your CV and brief cover letter.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.