CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR #2282
Dunedin | Fixed term - (Maternity Leave co
We are searching for an experienced CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR with a background in trades / infrastructure or civil construction for a 13 month fixed term (Maternity Leave) position with our successful Mosgiel based client.
The person we are looking for will be able to hit the ground running – using previous knowledge gained from similar roles! You will be dealing with a number of concurrent projects – so you will be the ‘go to’ person to make sure all the contracts and projects are running smoothly.
Key aspects of the role:
- Preparation of proposals, scopes of work and procurement
- Assisting with progress claims and variations
- Managing and tracking of project costs
- Managing sub-contractor claims and invoices
- Managing supplier and staff queries
- Data entry, invoicing, etc
- Preparation of progress reports as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven track record in contracts or project administration
- Strong administration skills managing contracts or projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- High level MS Office skills – especially MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, subcontractors and internal staff
This a full time position, with hours of work being 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
As part of the recruitment process, computer based testing, ministry of justice check and credit check may be required.
If you tick the boxes, please APPLY without delay, by attaching your CV and a brief covering letter.
You MUST be entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role