CUSTOMER SERVICE / ADMINISTRATOR
Dunedin, Otago | Administration & Office Support
We have a great full time role for a person with fantastic customer service & administration skills to join a well-respected Dunedin company.
This is a varied role – as first point of contact, you will primarily focussing on providing outstanding customer service, but the role will include a range of other tasks. Some weekend (Saturday) work will be required.
- First point of contact for customer enquiries
- Dealing with customer enquiries by phone or face to face for service, parts and sales
- Contacting customers by phone to arrange bookings, parts delivery etc
- Running car rentals including reservations, vehicle preparation and client check in / out
- Dropping off / picking up customers
- Assisting with marketing – internet listings, emails and prospecting
- Completing paperwork for new and used car sales
- Assisting with H&S systems implementation
Our successful candidate will have:
- Good office administration experience
- Be highly organised and structured
- Eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and be able to complete tasks with numerous interruptions
- High standard of customer service by telephone
- Intermediate Excel skills
- A clean drivers licence is essential (Full licence preferred)
This is a full time, permanent role based in Dunedin. Our client operates a successful business, and they appreciate and reward their staff for their hard work.
Some weekend work (on Saturdays) will be required.
If this role sounds like just what you’ve been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
The small print:
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete: a Ministry of Justice check, a credit check, an alphanumeric data entry test and a Microsoft Excel test.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.