CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Dunedin, Otago | Full Time
Do you enjoy working in customer focused roles within a team environment? Are you looking for a new customer service opportunity?
- A great Customer Services opportunity for an experienced candidate
- Utilise your people skills and enjoy great job satisfaction
- General admin. experience would be a huge advantage
Do you enjoy working in customer focussed roles within a team environment? Are you looking for a new customer service opportunity?
Our client is looking for a customer-centric person to join their busy customer service team. Fast data entry and excellent attention to detail is absolutely essential as are excellent written and verbal communication skills (Inbound and Outbound).
The role that is available is for an experienced Customer Service Administrator (CSR) or a candidate with relevant transferable skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Handling customer enquiries/complaints in a mature, timely and professional manner (phone, email and social media)
- Relationship management/follow ups
- Fast and accurate data entry with strong attention to detail
- Maintain logs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meeting individual and team goals, and working within company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Inter-departmental liaison
- Team work
We are looking for an efficient candidate with good initiative and problem-solving ability.
You will be good at following up, while still maintaining a friendly customer focus.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be customer-focused with excellent customer service skills
- Be capable of learning new information, tasks and systems quickly
- Have excellent problem-solving & resolution skills
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Have great organisational and planning skills
- Be mature with great initiative and follow through
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have good general admin. skills including MS Office suite
- Work well under pressure
- Be a team player with a positive, friendly and professional demeanour
HOURS OF WORK:
This is a Monday to Friday role, normal office hours (to be negotiated).
If this field of work sounds like just what you've been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
To APPLY, click the apply button and attach your CV and a brief covering letter attention to Leanne Gardner, Recruitment Consultant.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply.